Three daredevil dudes decided to The B.A.S.E. jump off the Freedom Towers. This new footage became available on Monday and went viral. Meanwhile, the four participants involved with executing the jump were arrested on charges reckless endangerment and misdemeanor jumping from a structure in addition to felony burglary. The jump allegedly took place last September..This video of the 1,766 foot jump shows the viewpoint of one of the jumpers journey from the top of the WTC to landing in the street and then running off with his parachute.
Move over Julie Andrews, there is a new singing nun and she is rocking an Alicia Keys song. It’s 25 year old Sister Cristina Scuccia and a video from her audition for the Voice of Italy has gone viral. Scuccia showed she had some serious pipes on her as she wow’d the judges and audience when she broke out into a bellowing “No One’
The cuteness here is almost too cute for cute. These adorable school kids performing Pharrell’s “Happy” will put you in a great mood!
Several live newscasters were reporting live on television when an earthquake hit LA this morning.
“Earthquake! We’re having an earthquake!” ..as two news anchors proceed to hide under their desks. Scary?
Yes. Funny? Yep.
This is absolutely hysterical. Zach Galifianakis and his deadpan humor and comic timing in this interview with the president is impeccable. Starting off the interview asking the president “In 2013, you pardoned a turkey. What do you have planned for 2014?”
- When You Want to Itch Your Nose Without Touching It
- WTC Freedom Tower BASE Jump Video in NYC
- Prank Video: NYC Cabbie Terrorizes Passengers With Giant Snake
- WTF This Really Happened?
- Nun Rocks “The Voice” in Italy
- Viral – “Happy” by These School Kids Will Make You Very Happy
- Teamwork Demotivational Meme
- Viral – News Anchors React LIVE to Earthquakes in LA
- Trying to Understand People
- Zach Galifianakis Interviews President Obama on Funny or Die
Check it Out